Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dedicated to Fresh Prince

Love, love street art. I always pay attention to the writing the walls, the buses, the ground I walk on, and any other sweet space someone has found to be the perfect place for their message, their paint, their craft, their bridge to whatever sense of sanity they manage to find through the medium. Fresh Prince caught my eye, mostly because I adore the show and thought it a funny moniker for an artist to use. Took a photo of one sighting, then to my surprise kept seeing them all over the city. If you notice something, even just one time, your eyes are now wide open. While not on purpose, not intentionally/consciously looking, you are now seeing whether you like it or not. This is a funfresh example of the phenomenon, but wow, how many more out there, the not-so-fresh examples, have done something to you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment