Friday, March 25, 2011

Air and Sky

Going home to visit in PA is such a treat. I get to escape the city, gain perspective, visit with my loving family and catch up on things I've been missing. It's getting a dose of something I need but wasn't quite aware that I really needed it. I still think of PA as my home even though San Francisco has earned that title, too. So much of me is here and always will be and I seem to get a better understanding of that each time I visit. I also deepen my love and appreciation for where I'm at now and all the things I've gained and accomplished. The notion is kinda corny, but we often take for granted or at least fail to regularly acknowledge the many great parts of our life that are simply just there for us. Home! More than just free meals and free haircuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment